Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Operation Jeep Engine

Kyler and I have been carpooling for 5 or 6 months after his jeep broke down. Luckily it was after he got transferred to the Ogden Station with FedEx. He would ride the bus to school and to work and he would take me on Saturdays. We ordered a new engine and Steve, Mark, and Kyler spent the weekend fixing and putting it together. Now it runs like a gem! Thanks Steve and Mark for all your help... and thanks to your wives for letting us steal you for a bit!






4 comments:

Michele said...

nice! glad you have such a handy husband, father in law and friend! :)

* said...

My saturn broke down, and Brandon and I have been carpooling. Its so fun to see mark in that picture! I'm glad they are home we need to have a party!

reddhottredds said...

WOW! I remember those guys being so amazing and able to fix ANYTHING! That is so awesome. Did you ever get my blog invite?? email me at melredd13@gmail.com if ya didn't and I'll resend it to you guys! Miss you both!!!

Dan and Kira said...

So so so so so jealous that you guys are now not a one car fam like me! I am super excited though for you guys! Really wish you guys where coming to yellowstone w/guys :( Gonna miss ya!