Monday, August 16, 2010

Bear Lake!!

Kyler and I got to go up to Bear Lake and hang out with our really good friends. Bubba and Traci's family just built a cabin in Garden City and we all got to stay there for a few days. Kyler and I couldn't go up until Saturday afternoon, but it was nice to go away for a little bit. Thanks Bubba and Traci for the fun weekend! We had a great time!

Kyler and Mark grew mustaches just for the occasion... :) Makes me laugh!

Bry and I building a sand castle.

The Girls!

Bubba's Stach...

The group! Minus Lyle and Rachel. We missed snagging a group picture with them.

On the way out of town we snagged shakes... You have to buy a raspberry shake when you go to bear lake! Yum!

3 comments:

* said...

I LOVED BEAR LAKE!!!! We really need to do it every year, or some sort trip every year!!! I loved hang out with everyone we definatley do not do it enough, We still on for girls night the third thursday???

Michele said...

im so jealous! I didn't know you were going. but I'm glad you guys had fun! :)

The Swapp's said...

Your so cute! looks like you guys had so much fun. love the pictures