Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Montana Week

Montana was the second half of our vacation. It was more work than play though. We were up there trying to help my parents get a few projects finished before my parents opened their motel and bakery. I think we got quite a bit accomplished! Kyler and the guys did the majority of the work because it was mostly construction work. They did awesome!

Craig and Kyler clearing out the wall in the soon to be big family room.

Kyler doing some electrical work... He's so talented!

My mom saved a whole bunch of toys that my grandma used to have in her gift shop and Kyler got his hands on one...

Joe helping on the other side doing electrical.

We finally got some pictures hung on the bakery wall. It helped a ton to liven up the room! Doesn't my Mom's food look tasty!!

Thanks Mom and Dad for letting us come hang out with you!

1 comment:

Dani Marie said...

Is this in Yellowstone!? When will this be opened!? We are going to Yellowstone for 4th of July I'd love to go see and eat your moms food!!! :)