Friday, November 11, 2011

Days 4- 10

Ha! Can you say FAIL! Heres my Thankful list for the past week. :)

I'm Thankful for-

4- Parents (both mine and Kylers) that care about us and how our lives are going! Hopefully you don't mind the annoying phone calls about silly little things we never cared to learn about before we were married. We love spending time with you and love you so much!

5- Music- (been listening to Christmas music lately- (Shhh don't tell my dad)

6- Great Friends who have time for movie nights, racquetball games, craft nights and all sorts of other fun things. We are glad you all invite us to hang out!

7- This week I'm glad to have a heater in our house...

8- A job. Like all jobs it can be frustrating, but most of the time its good. I'm grateful to be employed and that Kyler has a job. I've learned a lot of things where I'm at, and know that those skills will help me in the future.

9- Friday night date night! Tonight Kyler doesn't have to study!! Can't wait for the semester to be over and neither can he!

10- Those men and women who served and are serving our country! Thank you!!!

No comments: