Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree!!

As most of you already know, I'm so excited for Christmas this year!! I'm excited for one because its mine and Kylers first Christmas together, and for two, I have all these Christmas decorations that I've collected that I cant wait to put up! On Saturday we bought our first Christmas tree! I had to make sure the lights worked on it so I put it up when I got home. Kyler was laughing at me because I was so excited to get it up that I didn't stop to read the directions (which I did read, I just couldn't figure out what layer was which) It took me a few try's but I made it!!



Oh and Joe finished our wedding video's for us. They wrapped it up all cute and gave it to us on Sunday! I'm so grateful to everyone who helped with our wedding. We were so happy with how it turned out all together and we know it wouldn't have been so great if it weren't for our Family and Friends!! Thanks again for all you do for us! We love you all!!

4 comments:

Michele said...

Yay for Christmas... and the decorating! It's my favorite time of year to decorate! I'm glad you got a tree! So fun.

Anonymous said...

Angie, your hair is SO CUTE!! I love it! That is so great that you are already decorating. I wish we had more decorations to put up.. haha

Taylor said...

you're naughty...you can't decorate yet! It's a battle this time of year, I have to do everything in my power to keep Taylor from getting out the decorations and playing Christmas music in October.

Jason+Lindi said...

Love it!