Monday, November 2, 2009

Tutu's, VHS, and Accordions

Every year on Halloween we get to dress up for work. We aren't allowed to go too extravagant on our costumes so we always decide on a simple costume. Letecia and I started doing the same thing 3 years ago and now its kind of a tradition for us. So this year we decided to be ballerina's, and we got some other Front End girls to do it with us. It was really fun when we all got together. They turned out really cute. We just cut an elastic band to go around our hips and tied on strips of tulle. And the finished product.... Ta Da.... Four really cute ballerina's!!



On Sunday we went to Kyler's parents house. It's been a while since we've spent some time with them (We've had lots of family things going on last month) so we went over to have dinner and hang out. We started talking about this video interview that Steve and Camille had with Kyler when he was around 3 yrs old, and I really wanted to watch it. We ended up running over to my parents house to grab a VCR so we could watch it. It was really fun! We had a blast watching a couple different home videos. Eventually though we stuck in a tape of some of Kyler's old High School football clips. I learned a couple different plays they used and heard a couple stories they all remembered about his Senior year playing. I actually have to admit that I hardly ever went to the football games. I didn't even go to his state game my Sophomore year. I wish I would have. Those games looked like so much fun!



This picture below is one of my absolute favorites! Love it!!


Oh yes... you guessed it... I'm going to learn to play the accordion! Kyler's Great Grandma Smith played this accordion (actually my great grandma played an accoridon too), and now I'm going to give it a go. I found out today I was holding it backwards though. I'm already off to a great start! :)

4 comments:

* said...

ANGIE!!!!!!!!!! You got new pictures done.... I'm so Jealous!!!! Your header is so freaking cute!!! We need to get together, I need out of the house...
I'm going crazy. I love your cute Tai Pan costumes!!!

the girl said...

as to your favorite picture, the hunk in the middle looks pretty dang familiar... can you hook me up?! lol! you two are so cute. i love your cute pictures!!

Jason+Lindi said...

Cute tu-tu's *can't wait to hear the accordion!!

Julie Wood said...

Angie,
I love your new hair! It is so pretty!
Julie