Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Years Vacation!

We had the chance to go to Vegas again this year! It was a much needed vacation. Kyler and I had just gotten done with our busy seasons at work and were excited to go somewhere for a break! We wanted to make it down to see the fireworks because we missed them last time. They block off the streets and tons of people come down to watch. I just want to say one thing- People of Vegas.... You're all a bunch of Crazy's!


The people of Vegas--Yes they were crazy!


The Luxor

Inside view - You can see the elevators in this pic. They go up and down at a slant. It was definitely a different feeling.

The Forum Shops at Planet Hollywood

The other Highlight of our trip was that we got to go see the musical Lion King. It was so fun! They did a fabulous job!

Rafiki and Nala were our favorites



Some videos of Fireworks and Fountains to come :)

2 comments:

Michele said...

Fun fun! I'm glad you guys got a little vacation.

* said...

For REAL Next time invite Brandon and I LOL We REALLY want to go! You guys look like you had so much fun I'm so jealous. And I'm so serious about the invite . . .Lets go to vegas!!!