Sunday, May 16, 2010

1 Year

Kyler and I celebrated our first anniversary yesterday. We can't believe its already been a year. We've loved every minute of being married and we're excited for an eternity together!






For our anniversary we went to do a session at the Salt Lake Temple. It was a perfect way to spend the morning. We were able to spend the rest of the day together. Thanks Kyler for a great day!


And he bought flowers for me and arranged them all by himself. He thought it would be fun since I do flowers. He's a pro!

6 comments:

Dan and Kira said...

Super Cute Angie! Glad you guys had a good day!

* said...

I remembered at the begining of the month, but when it got closer I totally forgot to wish you happy anniversary! I am so SORRY. Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Michele said...

happy anniversary!

reddhottredds said...

Wow time does fly! Can remember like it was yesterday coming out for it. Congrats on your first married year! :)

Craig Salmond Photography said...

Happy anniversary (a week ago)!

Craig Salmond Photography said...

How does Kyler feel about being called a pro florist?